Thursday, September 24, 2015

Post-Game Shenanigans

Here's the hexagon table thingy all blocked and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Aside from weaving in all the ends, it was really a pleasure to do and used up some old stash.

 Half of the gradient batt is all spun up and I'm loving how the singles are turning out.
And I got back into the swing of sweater-making, too. I'm almost through the sleeve increases for sleeve numero uno and it's going pretty quickly. This is my travel project for now, until I decide on something simple to cast on.

 And Ballet Bear got another sweater. Why? Why not. Also, it's a good way to practice technique. I'm thinking fair isle and steeking could be next.
 She decided on yellow buttons, which I think is just about perfect.
Here's a rare candid shot of Iris and her frond after a football game. Their two schools are rivals and there were post-game shenanigans.

No comments: