Okay, so it's been a bit since I posted. Becky still has my camera, so no pictures today. You'll note by taking a glance at the sidebar that there's been some progress. I've finished Dragonfly's socks and I can't wait to see how they look on her feet! Another pair of socks finished.
The Husband!Socks are in progress again. I finally got the chutzpah to cast on the 2nd sock. I'm about an inch into it and believe me, that's not very far along at all. these are as daunting as any sweater and possibly more so.
Aaaand, speaking of sweaters, I've cast on this very evening a sweater for the as yet unnamed offspring of my sister. It's Steph's Daisy sweater, though I'm making the one with the snakes. It's in Sugar 'n' Cream cotton in a color called Dark Pine. I've got a variegated green that I'm thinking of doing the snakes in. They'll be nifty and stripedy!! I'm going to need more of the green, I can tell from here.
Oh no. Not more yarn. Anything but that.
Anyhow, there's a TCA in progress as well. I'm using up this light blue Red Heart yarn in a crochet pattern called Lacy V. I figure I'll just make blocks 'til I run out of yarn and then either acquire some other complimentary yarn and keep going or sew up what I've got. I made a crocheted washrag for the kitchen (not a Mason/Dixon Warshrag, mind you, but nonetheless very nice). I plan to try out the M/D Warshrag, but haven't yet. They look very nifty.