Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear and darling readers,
Please pardon me while I fall off the face of the planet for a while. My brain is full. Dear God, my brain is so full.
I'm not doing NaNo, but I'm poking at my story about Elves
The Holidays... 'nuff said.
I have another thing I'm working on that's kind of huge for me
Then there's school.

Dearest wodentoad? You're one o' them - unless you're one of a something I didn't mention. You tell me which one you are, 'cause (in theory) you'd know better than me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random? I'm one of what? Eh?

Bekah M said...

Yeah, you know that made no sense, right?

Anonymous said...

Holidays can be hard on crafters as is, add to that, she's in grad school, so I'm going to go with:

A: She's come up with a strange, rare, tropical disease, or...

B: She's tired, and not making sense. I've sent those e-mails before.

Unknown said...

Check the previous post! Geez, people. *Sigh* *headdesk* ow.

...I like the tired explanation

Bekah M said...

Okay, I re-read the previous post and I still don't get it.

RANDOM GIRL strikes again!

Unknown said...

I am not being random-girl. Wodentoad replied with "which one am I again?" which, I assume, referred to the list of religions represented in my family.
Yeah, I've been tired and overworked, but c'mon. I know a hawk from a handsaw.