Sunday, February 21, 2016

FO: One for you, one for me

About the second week of January, I finished Laurelhurst, a nice little bit of colorwork just interesting enough to keep me from drooling.

This is Warm Head, Warm Heart, which should be on its way to keep somebody warm in a cold Canadian winter for the 25,000 tuques project. I don't care who you are, nobody needs to be cold.


That's 135 yards total: 109 yards of Aslan Trends del Cerro and the rest in a mystery black worsted yarn gifted to me. 

If I had to do it over again, I'd go down a needle size. It's a good enough hat, but the gauge was a little loosey-goosey for my own head. 
So I did.

This is Laurelhurst for me. 128 yards total in the very same yarns, 113 yards of the red, 15 yards of the black.  I was feeling the tassel instead of the pouf for this one. 


Very jaunty.


No comments: