Thursday, April 27, 2006

So, I've been making progress on my Mystery Shawl #2. Go me.
I'm about halfway to the center mark and I seem to be moving along rather quickly. I'm doing four, five, maybe more pattern repeats per day. Each pattern repeat (for the MS#2 uninitiated) is one of the ickle triangles there on the edge. I suspect that I'll peter out somewhere in the middle part of this clue, but if I keep going at this rate, I should be done *before* Ragnarok.











So, to take the edge off, I did a gauge swatch for a potential Iris sweater. I like how the colors worked out and how it's all chromatic (and Iris likes that part too), but I'm going to have to re-work the chart so that it's...less, no, more, erm...something. Well, I'm going to have to rework the chart. I'm really liking the fair isle greek key theme and I may just do that all over or switch between two different fair isle keys (the other one is in the yellow and green, so you can't see it very well). The gauge is alright. I used #6 straights with MicroSpun that Becky gave me in trade.

No comments: