Friday, September 15, 2006

Dear Becky,
I've switched to Blogger Beta like a big dork. I can't go back. *headdesk* I figured, "hey, merge with my Google account, okay!" *headdesk* Now I find that I can't yet post on non-beta blogs and that's prolly why you're having difficulty posting on mine.

stoopid beta.

Anyhow, this is what I was going to comment:

My mamaw said "warshraig." I love dialect.
Go pengies, go! I love how you've just up and renamed it "Ragnarok." I'll be sure to light Nell after Fenris swallers the sun. Can't be knitting lace in the dark now can we?

That, and that your dad was really awesome. I really don't know what to say other than that. I'm glad to see you back on the blog - pirate sweater's coming along nicely.

I've finished one S.S.S. sock and I've got the picot done on #2. I must needs pick up the Slith...er...um...snake sock and rip back the Husband!sock #2 - and order more yarn. Big feet=

big socks (what were *you* thinking? yeesh!)
After I finish these pairs of socks, it will be time for a sweater or afghan or something - it's getting cold! Of course, I must keep at least one pair of socks going at a time. One never knows when one must have a small and portable project.

No comments: