Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ta-da!!
Doc's Socks are finished. All that's left to do is mail them off to the intended recipient, write up the pattern, and send that off! w00t!One more ta-da!, I'm finally to clue 2 on the Mystery stole. I've been knitting a row or two each morning while Iris gets ready for school.
What can I say? It's a picture of unblocked lace. The handspun yarn is working beautifully. I'm finally making progress on Jim's shirt as well. I have only a hem and buttons to go and that will be finished also.

2 comments:

Bekah M said...

Doc's socks are gorgeous. I'm really proud of you.

I'm still on clue 2 my own self (though I'm nearly done with it).

I just bet I'd be farther along if I worked on it some, eh?

Unknown said...

That's crazy talk! I'm moving right along (buddy-boom, buddy-boom) on the mystery stole and seem to be making progress, even at the rate of one or two rows a day.