Sunday, January 02, 2011

Año Nuevo, Vida Nueva

So... yeah, it's been a year and a half since I posted here. A lot has happened since and I'm not really sure how to sum it up. In 2010, I visited a state I'd never been to before (though I'd already seen that particular ocean) and visited the surface of Vulcan while we were there. I knitted in two countries I'd never seen before on a continent I'd never been to and had the opportunity to learn new cultures, new words, and to touch something that had been in the collection of Charles Darwin. I nearly cried. Husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary and the offspring celebrated her 9th year of existence. I won at NaNoWriMo and I finished my graduate coursework with a GPA of no less than 4.0. Now I've just got to finish up collecting data and writing something that looks like a thesis. Add in the ecumenical... stuff that I've been doing and all the fic I've written and one might say that I've been busy.

Now that I think of it, all of this is probably related to the year and a half of silence on this here blog.

Holy beans.

Well, give me a minute to process all of that and I'll come back with some yarn-related content. I've had a strong urge to finish things and then start more things. I've also discovered the cure to 2nd sock syndrome.

No comments: