Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've had a rotten day, knitwise and otherwise. There's been ripping out, backing up, and breaking of plates.
Well, one plate, and that was an accident. I still ate the steak, mostly out of spite.
(me) "You wanna fall?? You like it there on the floor?? Let's see how you like Hydrochloric Acid! Ha!"
(steak) flop.

Don't worry. I know enough about microorganisms to know how to cook a steak what fell on the floor. Not that it's something I do often, mind. More about my craptastic day on my LJ possibly tomorrow if I can't get to it tonight.

Anyhow, knitting.
I told Becky that I was going to go home, crawl in bed, and feel fat, lazy, and unaccomplished. She begged to differ:
"No, you're going to go home, crawl in bed, and feel svelt, sexy, and like you kicked butt."

Dang, I hate it when she does that.

I had to rip out a section of the Left front and redo it so that the neck matched the right front. For reference, compare with previous pictures of the finished L. front. I must have either been drinking or frelling insane or both when I read the pattern. I was supposed to do 7" or 11 1/2 pattern repeats, but instead I did 7 1/2 pattern repeats. So that side was a low-necked sweatah (Go on home, Loretta).


Fixed now.


That ickle scrap of knitting you see in the pictures there, that's sleeve #1. I briefly considered two sleeves at once, but decided it would be too heavy.
Just the sleeves and make-up to go. Whatcha think, stst buttonband with a facing like the bottom edge? Mebbe.


BTW, I did my best to find a clean place to photograph my knitting, but ended up throwing a blanket over the pile of clean laundry on the couch. In fact, one or more of the lumps in the pictures may be my underthings rolled up into balls like I do.

1 comment:

Bekah M said...

Well, won't the pervs be disappointed when they google "pictures" and "underthings"

*snicker*

I don't think I'll be an Olympic medalist this year. My plans didn't take into account the national launch of Borders Rewards and mandatory OT. *waaaaaaah!*