Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summer is for Socks

Do you know why Summer is for Socks?
Because it's hot. Really, really hot. In fact right very now it's 34*. That's 34*C. It's 94*F and, just to round things out a bit, it's 307*Kelvin. Really freaking hot.
A sweater is going to lay on your lap like an evil sheep that wants to cuddle you 'til you pass out from heat exhaustioun. Afghans are right out - evil *HERD* of sheep, plus the sheepdog and shepherd. I'm finishing up TDS, I'm only fourteen or so repeats away from casting off and I am so done. Sweat + wool = sad. It's going to be a very nice shawl. Iris says I should give it to her Granny, but I'm not sure.
"Here, mom, I made you this grey lace shawl. Isn't it pretty? Now you can really look like an old lady!"
Umm, no.
I may be wrong. It's been known to happen. I'll have to ask and see how she feels about it. Can I be sneaky about it? Is she going to read this blog? Only time will tell! Tune in next time for...
pictures?
maybe?

No comments: