Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Pictures later. Post now.
I've joined "Summer of Socks" (see sidebar). Now, before you go off and say "ooooh, she's a joiner, that one! Can't pass up a thingalong, even if it were the shawl from H-E-double hockeysticks!" I would like to remind you that I decided last year that Summer is for socks. I'll be designing a pair called "Doc's Socks" for Dr. Sanders and I'll also be making a pair for the Worsted-Stocking Knave. I'm not sure what those will be yet, but I know they'll be green. I'm considering lace. >:)
In other news, I've finished one of the Art gloves and very cleverly left the whole KIP bag at Becky's. I assure you it's fantastic. I also started a simple moss stitch scarf to match Iree's sherbet hat and sherbet mittens for my stupid knitting to do when I'm not paying very close attention. Now, since today is tuesday and tuesdays are for spinning, I'm going to make an attempt at setting aside an hour for carding. If I'm lucky, I'll get some actual spinning in as well. I've also got to work on my car, ride a bike, fold laundry, shower, and shave. I hope to have most of this done by 2:00PM. It is now 8:00AM. Perhaps I'm delusional.

1 comment:

Bekah M said...

Joiner! *hee hee hee*

I seem to think that summer is for making tanks. I already have ideas for two more once I finish Soleil.